Delicious, healthy, rich, frothy and light banana, cinnamon, honey and quinoa smoothie. Perfect for breakfast or as a healthy and light drink. This mix of quinoa and cinnamon crates a delicate aftertaste, in my opinion similar to hazelnut.
Banana quinoa smoothie with cinnamon and honey
- 25 g light quinoa
- 1 banana
- 240 ml milk or vegan milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- honey to taste
Instructions banana quinoa smoothie
- For this recipe I used white quinoa made by Bartolini.
- Rinse quinoa under running cold water. Put it in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook following the instructions on the box – me 10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool down completely.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender jug and blend. Depending on the power of your blender you will have to blend your quinoa smoothie until it becomes light and froothy.
- Taste and adjust with more honey if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
lot of love. B.
If you like this recipe maybe you can also try my Strawberry and yogurt smoothie.
This recipe was born thanks to the collaboration with Bartolini – an Italian company that produces high quality food products: extra virgin olive oil, pasta, legumes and cereals, polenta and flour.