Blackberry smoothie with beet and banana
This beetroot, banana and blackberry smoothie is an unusual yet delicious fruit and vegetable smoothie. It is super violet, creamy, full of bold flavour and healthy.
Beet, banana and blackberry smoothie
Easy and intense fruit and veggie smoothie.
- 1 ripe banana
- 140 g uncooked beetroot or cooked one
- 0.5 cup milk or vegetable milk
- 100 g blackberry
- honey to taste I used 1 generous teaspoon
- ice cubes I used 3
Instructions: Beet, banana and blackberry smoothie
- Put all the ingredients in the blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust with more honey if necessary. Pass your beetroot smoothie through a fine sieve to remove blackberry seeds (optional). Serve immediately.
The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 2cupsCalories: 111kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you like this recipe maybe you can also try my Easy kefir smoothie with berries (foto below).