Naan pizza with smoked salmon
Naan pizza is a fast and easy way to prepare a very tasty lunch using naan bread, a low focaccia or a soft flatbread. This pizza has an unique taste thanks to smoked salmon thet blends well with cream cheese, dill and lemon zest.
Naan pizza with smoked salmon - easy and quick pizza idea.
- 3 or 4 pieces naan or flatbread or low focaccia bread
- 80 g cream cheese
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 50 g smoked salmon
- lemon zest to taste
- fresh dill to taste
- 1 small piece (about 10 cm) zucchini
- grated cheese to your liking
- pepper to taste
- olive oil to taste
- Instructions below.
- If you have any questions about this recipe contact me in the comments below or on my social channels. If you have tried this recipe and would like to evaluate it, press the stars above or let me know me why you didn’t like it in the comments.
Instructions: Naan pizza with smoked salmon
Spread naan with cream cheese and add some chopped fresh baby spinach.
Add smoked salmon that has been cut into strips and grated zucchini.
Add some dill, lemon zest and a pinch of pepper to taste.
Bake in the pre-heated static oven at 180 °C for 8 minutes. Then add your favorite cheese and bake until the cheese melts completely (2 to 3 minutes). Take naan pizza out from the oven, add a drizzle of olive oil and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another recipe with smoked salmon check my Salmon, cream cheese and dates rolls.