These salmon, cream cheese and dates rolls are a delicious savory salmon appetizers. They are wonderfully balanced thank to the sweetness of the dates. A delicate sweet and savory appetizer perfect for a Christmas dinner.
This cold appetizer with salmon is:
- sweet and savory
Salmon, cream cheese and dates rolls
- 100 g smoked salmon slices
- 130 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pitted dates
Instructions Salmon, cream cheese and dates rolls
- In a bowl mix cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. On a sheet of plastic wrap roll out the salmon slices creating a rectangle. Coat the surface of the fish with the prepared cream.
- Roll it tightly, with the help of the plastic wrap. Create a cylinder and let it rest in the fridge for minimum 2 hours.
- Take the salmon out of the fridge, discard the plastic wrap and cut the roll into slices with a sharp knife. Gently insert half of a date into each roll and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another easy recipe with smoked salmon you should check my Pasta with cream cheese, smoked salmon and spinach.