Soft and tasty, crispy outside and cheesy inside, thanks to the addition of grated Parmesan cheese, these baked broccoli patties are a delicious meal for children and adults. They are a perfect healthy snack for a dino theme party. What did you eat for lunch? We had some delicious dinosaur’s eggs :D.
Dinosaur eggs – delicious baked broccoli patties
- 250 g fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 g breadcrumbs + more for dusting
- 1 egg
Instructions: Dinosaur eggs – delicious baked broccoli patties
- Cook the broccoli florets until they are tender. Drain and allow to cool down slightly.
- Blend the broccoli with the immersion blender or mash them well with a fork.
- Add egg, grated cheese and breadcrumbs and mix.
- Shape into balls and give them a shape that looks like an egg (if the mixture is too soft, add more grated bread). Sprinkle with more breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated static oven at 200 °C for 20 minutes or until the eggs become crispy on the outside. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and serve.
lot of love. B
p.s. If you are looking for some easy recipe for toddlers chec my Pumpkin and carrots soup for babies and toddlers. (foto below)