Spicy red bean spread
Spicy red bean spread is a vegan idea for quick lunch or appetizer. Try it on a piece of fresh bread or Italian bruchetta. Easy, fast, slightly spicy, this spread is rich in vegetable protein and fibers and equally rich in flavor.
Spicy red bean spread - creamy bean spread perfect with sandwiches, tartines and bruschettas.
- 1 can of red beans
- 2 tbsp (or more) extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 0.5 tsp oregano
- 1 pinch (or more) chili powder or cayenne pepper
- green olives for garnish (optional)
- chili flakes for garnish (optional)
- Instructions below. If you have any questions about this recipe contact me in the comments below or on my social channels. If you have tried this recipe and would like to evaluate it, press the stars above or let me know me why you didn’t like it in the comments.
Instructions: Spicy red bean spread
In a mixer bowl place beans (previously drained and rinsed), salt, chili pepper, paprika, oregano and olive oil.
Blend everything until it becomes creamy and smooth. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil (or water) if the spread is too thick and blend again. Spread on bread and serve with sliced green olives and red pepper flakes.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another easy recipe with beans try my One pot quinoa and beans stew. (foto below)