The black olive spread for bread is a tasty patè made with black olives, anchovies and spices. Ready to give more flavor to pasta dishes or to be distribute on bread slices, bruschettas or vol-au-vents. This recipe is great to create quick and simple appetizer.
Black olive pate sandwich with hard boiled egg
- 150 g black olives in brine
- 1 anchovy fillet in oil
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme
- 0.5 garlic clove optional
- 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- some slices of bread
- 1 or more eggs
Instructions black olive spread for bread
- To make hard-boiled eggs. Put eggs at room temperature in a pot, cover them with water and bring to a boil. Lower the flame slightly and put the timer for 8 minutes. After this time turn off the heat and put your eggs immediately in cold water for about 5 minutes. This will stop the cooking process.
- Place olives, anchovies, garlic, dried thyme, Parmesan cheese and olive oil in the blender bowl.
- Blend until smooth. Spread on slices of toasted bread and garnish with a few slices of hard boiled egg.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another recipe for a sandwich spread you should check my creamy tuna spread.