Creamy tuna sandwich with pink peppercorn
The creamy tuna sandwich is very easy and quick to prepare. You can create this delicious mousse by simply blending some cream cheese or creamy goat cheese with canned tuna, anchovies, capers, mustard and balsamic vinegar. You can use this paste to spread on sandwiches or as a garnish for voulevants.
An idea for a tasty tuna spread perfect with tartines, bruschettas, vol au vent or with a pieace of bread. Cold appetizer recipe.
- 140 g of canned tuna
- 50 g cream cheese or creamy goat cheese
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 tsp salted capers
- 2 tsp mustard
- 0.5 tsp of balsamic vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns for garnish
- pinch (or more) of salt and pepper
- Instructions below. If you have any questions about this recipe contact me in the comments below or on my social channels. If you have tried this recipe and would like to evaluate it, press the stars above or let me know me why you didn’t like it in the comments.
Instructions creamy tuna sandwich
Place all the ingredients except red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment and blend. Scrap the walls and blend again until you get a thick, smooth paste.
Spread the paste on bread and sprinkle with a few grains of pink peppercorn and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another appetizer recipe with tuna you should try my Grilled bell peppers with creamy tuna filling.