The creamy tuna sandwich is very easy and quick to prepare. You can create this delicious mousse by simply blending some cream cheese or creamy goat cheese with canned tuna, anchovies, capers, mustard and balsamic vinegar. You can use this paste to spread on sandwiches or as a garnish for voulevants.
Creamy tuna sandwich with pink peppercorn
- 140 g of canned tuna
- 50 g cream cheese or creamy goat cheese
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 tsp salted capers
- 2 tsp mustard
- 0.5 tsp of balsamic vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns for garnish
- pinch or more of salt and pepper
Instructions creamy tuna sandwich
- Place all the ingredients except red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment and blend. Scrap the walls and blend again until you get a thick, smooth paste.
- Spread the paste on bread and sprinkle with a few grains of pink peppercorn and serve.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another appetizer recipe with tuna you should try my Grilled bell peppers with creamy tuna filling.