Homemade three cheese crackers
These homemade three cheese crackers are quick and easy to prepare. Instead of buying products full of food additives you can try this recipe and enjoy these crackers as an addition to salads, as an alternative to croutons for soups or simply as a tasty snack.
This finger food recipe is:
- fun and delicious
Homemade 3 cheese crackers
Homemade 3 cheese crackers. Easy homemade golden cheese crackers.
- 70 g all-purpose flour
- 30 g cold butter
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp di Pecorino cheese
- 3 tbsp another kind of hard cheese
- 2 tbsp or more ice cold water
Instructions homemade three cheese crackers
- Combine flour and cold butter. Crumble the butter in between your fingers or with a fork until you get the texture similar to sand.
- Add grated cheese and cold water. Mix everything together quickly and knead the dough until it’s smooth. If necessary add more water. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, put it on a lightly floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin into 0.5 cm (max) thick sheet. Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutter and lay your crackers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (356° F) and bake cheese crackers for about 10 – 15 minutes. The thinner the crackers are the quicker they will bake. When you notice that they are slightly puffed and/or they are becoming golden around the edges then they are ready.
30 minutes waiting time. The nutritional values are generated automatically for indicative purposes only and are therefore not completely accurate.
Serving: 1batchCalories: 111kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Store in a closed container.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you love home made snacks check my Homemade cheese and veggie crackers (photo below).