These spicy roasted chickpeas are perfect as an appetizer or as a snack. They are easy and quick to prepare and make a healthy alternative to the usual potato chips. Their sweetness and spiciness will amaze your palate. They can be used as a snack or with salads and vegan tacos.
I hope you like this appetizer. It’s:
- quick and easy to prepare
Oven roasted spiced chickpeas
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp dried rosemary
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 0.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper or 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
Instructions spicy roasted chickpeas
- Mix oil, honey (or maple syrup), spices and salt.
- Drain the chickpeas. Dry them thoroughly with paper towels.
- Pour the oil mixture over chickpeas and stir well. Place baking paper on a large baking tray and spread your chickpeas evenly.
- Bake in preheated static oven at 180 °C (350 °F) for about 30 – 40 minutes stirring a couple of times. Serve warm or cold.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for another delicious recipe with chickpeas you should check my Easy chickpea curry with peanuts and coconut milk.