The Cloud Bread ®* is a fun recipe that has conquered the world of internet. It’s “dough” is made of whipped eggs and cream cheese. This bread is gluten free and carb free so it is perfect for those who have an intolerance or are on a special diet. The flavor is very delicate and texture of this “bread” is super fluffy. It is not a classic bread though… I would describe it as the most lightweight and soft omelet I’ve ever eaten 😀
If you like this recipe that is gluten free maybe you will also like another version of cloud bread, that is: Lactose free cloud bread.
*Cloudbread is a trademark owned by Nuvola Zero Srl.
Cloud Bread – carb free and gluten free web recipe
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 pinch cream of tartar or baking powder
Instructions: Cloud Bread – carb free and gluten free bread
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of cream of tartar until fluffy and stiff peaks form.
- In a second bowl whip egg yolks with cream cheese.
- Add the egg yolks into egg whites and fold in gently, until the mixture is light yellow and smooth.
- Divide the mixture on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper into 6 portions and flatten slightly to make them uniform.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 150 °C for 30 minutes. Remove it from the oven and let it cool down for 1 hour before serving.
Note from the author of this recipe
- I just want to tell you that I really appreciate that you have decided to prepare my recipe. If you like it, I would be very happy and it could be a huge help for me if you follow me on my official social channel such as instagram where I publish every time a new recipe comes out. To become my follower just search for foodohfood in your instagram or click on this link: https://www.instagram.com/foodohfood/ and press Follow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Barbara. ^_^
lot of love. B.