Today I’ll show how to make frittata rolls with the addition of vegetables and with a soft creamy center. Delicate and flavorful.
This egg dish is:
- super easy and quick
- creamy in the center
Soft frittata with vegetables
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp chopped carrot
- 1 tbsp chopped zucchini
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions soft frittata with vegetables
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add milk and a large pinch of salt. Whisk well. Take another bowl and pour the mixture through a sieve to eliminate egg filaments. In this way our omelet will gain soft texture.
- Add finely chopped vegetables and pepper and stir. Lightly grease your pan with vegetable oil and heat the pan. Pour half the mixture and lower the flame.
- Roll half of the frittata. Pull it towards you to about 3/4 height of the pan. Add half of the remaining mixture in the gap and continue cooking over low heat.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the batter. As soon as the eggs are ready roll again twice to close the frittata.
- Let it rest for a few minutes then cut into thick slices and serve hot or cold.
lot of love. B.
p.s. If you are looking for an fun recipe with eggs you should check my melt in you mouth Garlic and Parmesan popovers.